- round table discussion topics:
- Game Collectives
- lecture by Magdalena Dadela
- game of the week (?)
- playtest/film night (?)
- 10.24 VR - Let’s also talk about the history of VR, how to design for it.
- 11.14 Genres - What are videogame genres and why do they exist? Why don’t certain tropes die?
Please bring a game that you have played and loved or think is important for some reason. Be prepared to talk about it. Prepare a short presentation of the game just a few minutes so we can all discuss about it.
- 11.28 On Paper - Board games, Card Games, Pen and Paper games. How are they made? Let’s play some!
Start gathering your favorite non-digital games now. Bring your games to this session!
- 12.19 The End - The hardest part is finishing a game. The hardest part is finishing your game.
- 01.23 AAA - We talk about Independent development but what is the difference really between what happens at a big game company and what you can do on your own? (special guest! (hopefully!))